We have different gifts, according to the grace given us. – Romans 12:6 NIV
Creativity is a birthright. We are meant to live creatively. Creative in ways like, preparing food, presenting report, choosing clothes that we wear, decorating the house, composing song, singing, dancing, we are born to express ourselves through creative choice.
Creativity is God’s gift to us. Using your creativity is your gift back to God
Art is born in observation, awareness and appreciation.
Passion is born from spark of idea and connects you emotionally to the act of creation.
Skill born out of continuous practice.
Whatever you do, do it heartily, as to the Lord and not to men.
Steps to nurture your creativity.:
1. Start and see where the works leads you.
2. Learn and pay attention. Appreciate details.
3. Trust the process. Do not fear mistakes there are none.
4. Practice practice, practice.
5. Become student of life. Expand your horizon, be open to new influences.
6 Remember these three words, loving, knowing, doing
7. Find inspiration.
God created you in his image – and you reflect that image back through your creativity.
Every child is an artist. The problem is how to remain an artist once he grows up. -Pablo Picasso –